Hide profile button in Edge

General forum to discuss any topics of everydays life!!
Mary93

Hide profile button in Edge

Post by Mary93 »

I want to hide the profile button in the toolbar in Edge, in order to get more real estate there. I'm also not using the feature at all.

How can I do this?

I'm on Windows 10, Edge 88.
martty31

Re: Hide profile button in Edge

Post by martty31 »

Hi Mary93, you can shroud the profile button in Edge by launching Microsoft Edge, tapping on the Settings and more button at the upper right of the window. It's a button that has three specks on it. We trust this strategy will work for you, yet on the off chance that you are searching for another approach to fix this blunder then you can go for https://appuals.com/add-or-remove-home- ... -chromium/ presently. Then, at that point, pick the alternative of Settings that is close to the lower part of the menu and tap on the button under the Show the home button to change it to the Off position.
noahvaughn

Post by noahvaughn »

This is the first time I visit here. I found so much interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work. super funds tax returns.
Eva John

Post by Eva John »

Hey, what a brilliant post I have come across, and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for the past week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you. Amazon Listing Optimization.
zainahkhan

Post by zainahkhan »

I have a hard time describing my thoughts on content, but I really felt I should here. Your article is really great. I like the way you wrote this information. asim jofa sale.
zayanmalik

Post by zayanmalik »

I have bookmarked your website because this site contains valuable information in it. I am really happy with articles quality and presentation. Thanks a lot for keeping great stuff. I am very much thankful for this site. amazon best affliate marketing course.
MarisolMurphy

Post by MarisolMurphy »

Thanks for sharing that link with us. I will surely save your post so that I won't lose it. Right now, I am searching for a site online where I can find information related to Jervois Treasures Balance Units and when I am done with my research after that I will visit your given link.