Joe007 – One of the biggest Crypto Whales ever

Latest info and analysis on the crypto market. While investing, keep in mind, there's always risk of losing your money. So keep youself always update.
Admin
Site Admin

Joe007 – One of the biggest Crypto Whales ever

Post by Admin »

If you are already in crypto world, you have certainly heard about crypto whales – guys with huge amount of crypocurrencies like Bitcoins, XRPs or any other coins. They can shake the market, moving prices up and down. And they often do it to cash millions of dollars out.

One such big whale is Joe007. He likes to call him - Bond. Joe Bond.

On Twitter Joe identifies himself as a whale - Joe007 {I identify as Deep Blue whale}

What's more: „I make waves. I don't answer to anyone but myself. I call things by their proper names. Don't like it? Too bad. I troll CT for fun not profit. Or do I really?“

A mysterious whale indeed. He doesn't answer to anyone but to himself. Mr. Joe Bond has more than 17,000 followers on Twitter.

So, by now, you know at least one big blue Whale.

He recently cashed out a whooping $10M in 5 minutes, reports Cointelegraph.

*Read articles (English & German) on Science & Tech, Environment, Health, Money and many other topics only on BlogArena
arisaaley

Re: Joe007 – One of the biggest Crypto Whales ever

Post by arisaaley »

Recently, my friend told me about crypocurrencies and Bitcoins to create my interest in it. You can click here https://toptenwritingservices.com/papernow-review/ for best educational service online to write an essay about crypocurrency Buying Bitcoins is a very good option for people to invent spare money because it can give them very good profit in a short period of time.