Is XRP crashing to nowhere?

Latest info and analysis on the crypto market. While investing, keep in mind, there's always risk of losing your money. So keep youself always update.
Admin
Site Admin

Is XRP crashing to nowhere?

Post by Admin »

Last year Ripple CEO Brad Garlinghouse said, before end of 2018 at least one major bank will use xRapid that in turn will use its digital currency XRP and dozens more banks will use it in 2019.

But till now no bank is using XRPs. 4 th month of the year is rolling to its end. It started to getting clear more and more that no US or EU bank will use XRP. The investors though were hoping for a group of Japanese banks to using xRapid. But recently Japanese Resona Bank retreated from the partnerhip of using SBI Ripple Asia app Money Tap. More alarming is Japan’s largest bank, Mitsubishi UFJ is now launching its own digital MUFJ coin. JP Morgan also launched its own digital currency named JPM Coin.

It's unclear which or if any of the banks are going to use Ripple's XRP. Very challenging days are ahead of Ripple. It seems like no banks will need XRP for international payments. It's still suffering a 'security' question together with a 'decentralization' issue.

On the other hand, Stellar Lumens (XLM) made a headway through IBM Blockchain World Wire Global Payment Network. IBM mentioned clearly: „World Wire provides a more straight-through model for cross border payments using the Stellar protocol...“,. Furthermore „The network already supports settlement using Stellar Lumens and a U.S. dollar stable coin.....“

So XLM will make pairs with US dollars, Euro, Indonesian Rupiah, Philippine Peso, Korean Won and so on. This is a big winning for Stellar Lumens (XLM).

More interestingly World Wire is working in 72 countries, with 47 currencies and 44 banking endpoints. Now when pending regulatory approvals will be cleared, XLM will have the 'Crown' that Ripple's XRP was long hoping for.

So investors should decide carefully and do more research of their own.

The above is my personal view. I was a big fan and enthusiast about XRP. Like many of you, although I never imagined a $589, but expected news of banks using XRPs in corss-border payments. But my hopes are now dimming everyday as more and more banks are coming out with their own digital currencies. None of them need or will use XRPs. That's a bitter reality.

The 'moon' landing and a 'lambo' may never come true to XRP investors.

'Read useful articles (English & German) on Science & Tech, Environment, Health, Money and many other topics only on BlogArena.