Most Popular 5 Gaming Youtuber in Philippines

General forum to discuss any topics of everydays life!!
luck9gamer

Most Popular 5 Gaming Youtuber in Philippines

Post by luck9gamer »

Filipino content creators have amassed millions of followers and viewers during their live streams, and have become celebrities in their own right within the gaming community. Fans love to follow their favorite influencers for their skills, engaging personalities, and entertaining reactions.

You can find gaming influencers all over social media platforms like Facebook, TikTok, YouTube, and Instagram. These influencers have gained a massive and loyal following thanks to their authenticity and connection with their audience, making them perfect partners for successful marketing campaigns.

Jonmar "OhMyV33NUS" Villaluna

Jonmar "OhMyV33NUS" Villaluna is an LGBTQ+ professional e-sports player, playing for the prestigious Blacklist International team. He represented the Philippines in the 31st Southeast Asian Games for the Mobile Legends: Bang Bang category. On his YouTube channel, he shares game streams, vlogs, SGA Gaming play tips, unboxings, and reaction videos. Jonmar is an inspiration to many aspiring gamers out there, and his content is always informative and engaging.

Cherizawa

Don't forget to check out Cherizawa, or Cher Barnacha - a Filipina gamer and streamer who's a force to be reckoned with in the gaming world. Cher is especially popular for her Valorant and Mobile Legends gameplay, with a massive and loyal fan base across various social media platforms. Fans love how she interacts with her audience during live streams, making them feel like they're a part of the action. Not only is Cher a sought-after figure in the gaming industry, but she's also caught the attention of brands in the lifestyle and beauty industry. Cher's content is worth checking out!

ChooxTV

If you're a Mobile Legends fan, then you've probably heard of Edgar Dumali, aka ChooxTV. Edgar gained his popularity through his hilarious and entertaining Facebook live streams, but he didn't stop there. He expanded his content to YouTube, where he uploads gameplays, humorous videos, vlogs, and unboxings. His funny facial expressions and real-time reactions make him an absolute entertainer and a top influencer for gaming enthusiasts.

Dexie Diaz

Dexie Diaz is a name you might recognize as an actress and model, but did you know that she's also a rising gaming influencer? On her Facebook, she uploads gaming videos, a few life updates, and brand collaborations. But if you want to see her creative side, check out her Instagram account, where she shares her amazing cosplay creations. Dexie's worked with big names such as Asus, Adidas, Coca-Cola, and Pringles, and she usually plays Ragnarok and Apex Legends. You won't regret following this multi-talented influencer!

Alodia Gosiengfiao

Alodia is a true icon in the world of gaming and content creation. She's a gamer, streamer, model, vlogger, and cosplayer, and she's known for her game streams and TV appearances. With over 8 million followers, Alodia often indulges her fans with gaming videos and cosplay photos on social media. But that's not all - on YouTube, she dedicates a significant portion of her uploads to product unboxings for brand sponsors. It's no surprise that she's continually sought after by various brands, including Acer Predator, Razer, PlayStation, and even non-gaming brands like Doritos and Food Panda. Trust us; Alodia's content is always top-notch!
jotomeg322

Re: Most Popular 5 Gaming Youtuber in Philippines

Post by jotomeg322 »

This is excellent work that the writer has done here. I can complete service project using the information from this post and that is great for me. I really do hope that this writer will create more articles like this. 인천골반교정
jotomeg322

Re: Most Popular 5 Gaming Youtuber in Philippines

Post by jotomeg322 »

I must thank the writer here for sharing this data. This data enables me to complete my project and that's huge for me. Without this data, my project would be incomplete and my boss would not be happy with that. 여우알바